Yay!

>> Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I am on my way to becoming a copy editor! I have my first assignment (i'm editing for free), in response to my craigslist ad.

It's this awesome mock self help book based within Chaos Theory. Should take me about 6 weeks to finish it, as the writer is already pretty good. This is so exciting!!!

In other news, happy V day, or "singles awareness day" as many Los Angeleans have deemed it. Can't wait for dinner tonight at Cafe Bizou in Old Town, and since we just got cubivore, it's going to be a good night.

Working at m80 again today, poor receptionist, caught in jury duty since last week! Luckily i get off at 4:30 for Vday plans, and it's some extra money for the time being. I also got to snarf a red velvet (my fav!!!) cupcake. It wasn't vegan, but i did take some of the cream cheese frosting off, although i'm sure the cake had eggs in it.

No toast for a while, i need to get up earlier or set the toaster on auto timer. Wow, that would be way obsessive!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  February 16, 2007 at 10:14 AM  

Dude, I've a format for the web-novel. I'm going to ask for your services per-chapter, if that's cool. :)

yeaaahtoast February 16, 2007 at 4:55 PM  

Nico, for you, i'm willing to lower my rates. Uh wait, i don't have any rates.
Ok, i'll make some, then lower them. For you.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP