Vampires in a Vegan World

>> Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I love the headline that Magic Stones sent in: Toxic products found in blood of BBQ lovers. It's like, dude, barbecuers have poisonous blood! Veganism would be a lot harder if vampires really existed, because my friends would be all like, hey, you'd better eat these ribs so your blood will be toxic to vampires, and I'd be all, no way eh, I'm like vegan and stuff, and I'd be totally risking my life for my principles instead of living my cushy real world vegan existence where I feel awesome and have reduced risk of all kinds of health problems and oh yeah, I don't have as many toxic products in my blood.

(From Vegan Pr0n dot com.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP