"I'd like to visit that Long Island place, if only it were real,"

>> Saturday, August 18, 2007

Oh man, so tired after birthday partying, thanks to everyone who came (and wanted to come but lives far away (Ms. Maren!!!)), it was totally sweet and awesome and teh roxxorz. Ok, so not witty today, maybe that's due to the 2 kick-my-ass drinks i had last night. I am such a cheap date...

I really hate working on Caturdays, i got so bored that i wikipedia'd wikipedia. I'll be the first to admit, that was a little weird... and a little longer article than i expected it to be.

But hands down, it's more exciting than google'ing google or google'ing wikipedia.
I then wikipedia'd Google, and it has the longest list of footnotes i've ever seen!

Can't wait to get home and pick out my new seatcovers!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  August 21, 2007 at 11:58 AM  

Let's make those seat-covers happen!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP