Teehee!

>> Monday, October 5, 2009

So, I got a great girl compliment today.

Lately I've been trying to take more care in the way I look like making sure my hair is ironed and nice-looking, my clothes aren't raggety, I have a smidge of makeup on so I don't look so flushed out, etc. A coworker came up to me this morning and said she hated me because she bet I just rolled out of bed, got in the shower, got out and had my hair look just right. After telling her that I look like an angry frizzy cat in the morning, have to use a smoothing serum and pin iron my hair so straight, she said she hated me less.

Granted, I did wake up a little earlier in order to get my makeup done just so, my hair did, and clothes coordinated more than usual, but wow... it's so nice for other people to notice when you think you look good.

So far, the strange happy feelings from friday have carried over the weekend and into this week. I hope it lasts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP