Really Raw!

>> Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Oh man, after discovering the amazing world of raw desserts, when I saw these Raw Gingerbread Men on Chocolate Covered Katie's blog, I knew what I had to do.

Luckily I now have a food processor since the demise of my Magic Bullet left me blender/processor/grinder-less. Using her recipe, Evan and I whipped up a 1/2 batch. I LOVE the texture of these guys:

All hail to the Mother Dates!
Evan definitely approved. (P.S. It's impossible to get a "normal" picture of him, he's just that outrageous!)
Thanks to Katie for the recipe, I see so many possibilities for ingredients and toppings!

1 comments:

ChocolateCoveredVegan January 7, 2010 at 4:48 PM  

Awwww! And LOL! That last picture is just too much fun! I love it!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP