Chicken FAIL

>> Monday, January 4, 2010

Lordy, what next? Another FAIL, you betcha. Just to show I'm not biased towards chickens, (although I am because I secretly openly adore them and plan on raising some, not for eating silly), I've got a loverly article from the LA Times about those extra plumped chicky breasts you might find in your local megamart.

I'll leave you to read the short but informative article and deduce of it what you will. Suffice it to say that your little chicken pieces are being pumped full of salt water and preservatives and you might not even know it. Ah fine print, gotta love it.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  January 5, 2010 at 6:01 PM  

bluck! man, eggs and goat cheese are the two things that make it hard for me to commit to veganism. the more stuff i read like that tho, the more i want to.

thanks for sharing!

Presley January 6, 2010 at 9:51 PM  

Hey, I just saw your blog on the Foodie Blogroll (I just joined), and I have to know - is the name of your blog from a song? I heard a hilarious song with "Yeaaah toast!" in the chorus one time, but besides the friend who showed it to me, I've never seen anyone reference it!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP