I like it best when...

>> Thursday, March 1, 2007

I ride my bike to the bus stop in the pouring rain at 4 am to catch 2 buses, one of which leaves me in chinatown during the early (still dark) hours.

I insist on playing WOW till 2 am when i know i have to get up in just a few hours.

My computer crashes during WOW, letting me know it's time for bed.

I never get warm enough to sleep very well.

I have to move my entire life in boxes and clean clean CLEAN the old house cause all my deposit money rests on it.

I still don't have a car, and my cd's were in the old one that got broken into.

I never tell my parents when i get a new job because i think they'll judge me, because well, they always do.

I wish i had more money, but i'm not willing to do self-compromising things to get it.

I feel sickness creeping into my throat and pop airborne knockoff tablets every hour cause #1) i'm too cheap to buy REAL airborne, and 2) i've already decided that i CANNOT get sick, and 3) i've somehow convinced my brain into thinking their liquid death from hell is actually bad juice.

I hear funny noises in the night and convince myself that they're zombies and holy god we're all going to die.

I fear for my cat's life, even when there's no danger, and it makes me so upset to think of him dying, ever.

I get PMS and realize it AFTER i bitch someone out.

I forget to pack a lunch.

It takes hours to get home, literally!

My favorite book line only has expensive hardcover editions of the latest release i am dying to read.

I don't have my own set of keys to my workplace so i have to juggle borrowing other employees'.

I set the alarm off at work at 6:45 am, so the entire neighborhood can hear it, cause i went in the wrong door. Then put in the wrong code. Then put in the right code. Then talk to an agent with the security company about how much, in actual amounts, of a dipshit i am cause i went in the wrong door (totally on accident) and how this is my first time opening by myself and no i don't know the account password, and where can i find it?

2 comments:

Anonymous,  March 1, 2007 at 9:45 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous,  March 1, 2007 at 9:46 AM  

my spider-sense is picking up on some sarcasm.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP