I'd really like to not be....

>> Thursday, October 22, 2009

Congested. It makes working a WHOLE lot harder in my honest opinion. I got random people calling for billing and asking me if i'm ok "because you sound like you were crying". Super sweet, but embarassing!

Oh well. Ratatouille (the dish not the movie, though the movie is AMAZING too) has made being slightly sickly a whole lot easier. Left out the eggplant, and subbed a red potato in as thickener. YUM!

Picked up a mess of art supplies at the expo, mostly stuff for oil painting so i can play around. However, if you dabble AT ALL in watercolors, pick yourself up some Aquabords, they're well worth your time.

Ok enough ramblings.

1 comments:

Meredith (Pursuing Balance) October 29, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

Oh no, I hope you feel better! I actually tried some nasal drops the last time I was REALLY congested and it was amazing - within just a few minutes, I could breathe! And it lasted for 12 hours at a time! I definitely recommend it.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP