Whine whine whine...

>> Thursday, January 7, 2010

This girl is under the weather. I can't quite figure it out, but I think I'm on the verge of getting sick.

I've been dealing with A LOT of stuff lately. First of which started on New Year's Eve when I pulled out my little Kodak camera to take a picture of my roomie and I, and realized the LCD was completely cracked. Luckily the hard screen wasn't cracked, just the underside where all the ooey gooey screen goodness was. Point being, I can't use it at all anymore (it was already dying so it wasn't a big surprise, but I can't exactly shell out for a new camera right now).

Moving on to crappy situaiton #2, which is titled "The Situation In Which Toast Inherited a Camera From Evan's Mom, But For Some Reason the Cord Doesn't Work With Computer Anymore". I'm sure it's user error, and I'm about 99% sure it's the right cord (I'm a nerd, I keep ALL cords), but it just wasn't working.

Aside from those two things which directly = in no bloggie pictures of numbliness, I had to deal with some drama surrounding the triathlon I'm training for. Combine that with less sleep than I'm used to, talking to bosses about money @ work, crafting, and supporting my boyfriend as much as I can with his work issues right now, rearranging my ENTIRE group of kitchen cabinets, breaking the vacuum, finishing cat sitting, running as often as I can, being uninspired with food lately, PMS, and not even having enough time to paint my toenails, I haven't had much time to rewind, unwind, relax, or do anything of the sort. *breath*

I've also been sneezing since Sunday nonstop, and seem to get a fever around 3pm every day. I'm eating quite well, but haven't been that into my food lately which is so strange! I made a nice bowl of oatmeal this morning with oats, water, soymilk, chia seeds, lots of cinnamon, slivered almonds, and agave. I ate about 1/4 of the bowl before I was just disgusted. Come 11:30 I was HUNGRY, so I took lunch early and ate a collard wrap with brown rice, black olive hummus, salsa verde, and tapatio. It tasted great at the time, but right after finishing I felt really gross.

I've since been nursing my uneasy stomach with green tea (it's amazing how comforting a mug of hot water + leaves is) and after a few burps felt a bit better. TMI??? Well, it's true. Vegans are the fartiest burpiest people I know!

I think I need sleep. I think I'm going to skip my run tonight and just try to rest. Evan's coming over to spend the night, we'll do some simple baking and of course video games as well. It's his last real night of Christmas Vacation and then he's back in the classroom helping the kiddies succeed in some book learnin'.

Pray that I can make the last 2 hours of work. I'm a bit warm and I think a headache is coming on.

3 comments:

Meredith (Pursuing Balance) January 7, 2010 at 4:52 PM  

Oh no! I've been feeling on the verge of getting sick too, but taking a nap this afternoon did wonders for me. Try to get some rest and feel better!

Anonymous,  January 9, 2010 at 3:08 PM  

CRAPS! hope you get a cammera soon. mine is not behaving well either. and feel better too!

Meredith (Pursuing Balance) January 12, 2010 at 11:53 AM  

Feel better! Sometimes I start feeling under the weather when I'm just stressed. A good night of sleep usually helps!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP