FOR SPARTA!!!

>> Sunday, July 8, 2007

300 is the one movie that is (primarily) about men that doesn't give me penis envy. Usually, when i see strong men in main roles there's a part of me that wants to be like them. However, in this movie, i completely and utterly don't want to have a spartan penis like their's as part of me, so much as i'd rather have, well...you know.

The movie: simple, shallow, stunning, gorgeous, abs galore! Amazing cinematography to boot, the whole thing just looked too damn good not to get all swept up in it! Sigh, there's too much to talk about this movie, so i'll save it for another post, but needless to say i went out and found myself a shiny new abs-licious desktop background, and made sure that i had the mp3 of "It's raining men" queued up on my ipod.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP