People is funny

>> Wednesday, January 3, 2007

I just watched a man walk into a glass window because he thought it was an automatic door. He was a older business man in a suit. He didn't look at me, but kept his head down and turned bright red. I didn't look at him, nor did i laugh till he drove away. He left a nose and forhead mark on the glass. That was one hour ago. The mark is still there.

A woman was buying a hot pink (silicone) jelly covered curling iron. It was in a clear and hot pink box with a lady on the front. From a distance, it looked like a hot pink jelly covered vibrator. The thumb release on the iron (which had a dollop of pink jelly so it stays cool) looked like the rabbit cl*t flicker on fancy vibrators. I was laughing so hard, i drooled on myself. The drool stain is still there.

toast count: 3 total

1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 3, 2007 at 3:09 PM  

oh. em. gee.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP