I'm not supposed to get pudding in it!!!

>> Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I'm doing my best impression of a pirate right now. For you lay men out there, this means that yesterday morn Mahea was smacked in the left eye with a rosebush branch and subsequently has to look like a Days wannabe hard ass a little while longer. Maybe i should stud mine like Fancy...

It is beyond boring at work. No one wants to come and do yoga at 7 am when it's cold and raining outside. Frankly, i don't blame them. I know i'd rather be home in my warm bed, in my new apartment, with a kitty and a few winks. And since in my house is the only place i can take this gorram eye patch off, i have another incentive for wanting to be there.

Boss lady is going to be here today, and boss man on fridays, so goofing off is limited. And by limited, i mean i can only do it about 85% of the time, which is a sad thing indeed. My doctor said little tv and no video games till the weekend to make sure my eye it tip top. However, i can't stay away from this for very long.

Apartment is slowly getting together, s'kinda weird not having my own bed, but i know it's in good hands. I'm wishing the cold would stop, that i had more money, that i was taking better care of myself, but many of those things can be solved by a little patience and a lot of sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP