Fun Toasty Facts

>> Thursday, January 1, 2009

-My favorite food is toast, naturally. Pancakes come in close second though...

-I have a deep-seeded and crippling fear of zombies. I'm not sure where it came from, but sometimes it keeps me up at night. More than I'd like to admit.

-I adore Danny Elfman. His works have taken me on some of the most amazing adventures of my life! From Beetlejuice to Batman to Nightmare and beyond, his music has been some of the best I've ever heard.

-I HATE bananas. That's right, I'll say it again. I HATE BANANAS!!!!
You can only imagine how hard that is when you're trying to be vegan.
I don't care how often people say "Oh but you can't even taste it!".
Horsesh*t.
I can taste it.

-I am a blog template whore. I change my template as often as possible to confuse readers and give myself a migraine.

1 comments:

frankiesoup April 6, 2010 at 12:50 AM  

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is pant-wettingly frightened of the undead! They compose around 99% of my nightmares...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP