Camera Catch Up

>> Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hello my lovely chickadees! So I know you're all dying to know about my camera situation right? Yes yes, stop crying now, I'll tell you everything.

Well, I didn't end up buying a new one on Friday. Why's that Toast? Well, I was going to, looked around at Target and Best Buy and found one I thought was acceptable. (P.S. Can I just say how hard it is to go camera shopping with a photographer boyfriend!?!?!?) Acceptable that is, until I happened to take a look at the other side of the display, the "out of my budget at the moment" display. I fell in love with a Canon and now my life has meaning. We're going to be together some day. Evan's ok with it.

I just couldn't settle to buying some crap-doodle camera, so I've decided to save myself for the Canon. It's not an SLR but I'm very fine with that, small enough to still be a "point and shoot" style camera but super sexy enough to take amazing pictures. Besides, if I need something truly stunning, I can always borrow Evan's camera.

I didn't write down the model, partially to keep myself from snooping across the internets to find a deal on it, and partially because new models come out so often. By the time I have enough moolah for that price range, I might see something I like even better.

It was not a total bust though, Evan's parents informed me Friday night that they *think* they found the cord to their old camera (update: it was NOT the right cord, sadness ensued). That same night, Veeence lent me his Nikon that he hasn't used in forever, and he's currently digging around for that cord/card reader. So two cameras minus two cords = no bloggie pics, but there's a light at the end of the tunnel. And that light of hope is only $1.95 + shipping from Amazon.

Have faith and stay tuned. My camera life may be pooped out, but the rest of my life is anything but.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP